GET OUT AND SHOOT THE FOURTH POSTAL MATCH GUYS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
SUBJECT: GET OUT AND SHOOT THE FOURTH POSTAL MATCH GUYS.

You got three weeks to shoot the match, ends end of Sept.  Hope to have more than a half dozen shooters for this match. 

Those guys from down-under are calling you names like. "damn yanks", "they can't hit a bull in the ...", "weenies", etc.......  

Are you going to stand for that from the Aussie Butt heads ???   :scratch:    :ss:

Not for hunting but I could use it for targets. Is that what the GR guns weigh? How long is the barrel?

OldMtnMan said:
Not for hunting but I could use it for targets. Is that what they weigh? How long is the barrel?
My .50 caliber fullstock J&S Hawken flinter is 9lb.-10oz. with a 32 inch barrel. We're building a 1/2 stock Hawken percussion with a tapered barrel for HiCountry that's 9lb.-4oz. - 32 inch barrel at this time.

My next one will be a TOTW kit. Like your idea, sad thing I had a really nice rifle like this built by Bill Large and like a fool sold it.
 ​

Got a spare I can use? No hunting. I'm retired from that. Just target shooting. I'm so bored with no gun.

Looks like I found a way to get Buck to ignore me.

Man up Buck and say no. It always works.

OldMtnMan said:
Looks like I found a way to get Buck to ignore me.

Man up Buck and say no. It always works.
I had to take the wife to the doctors right after talking with you Pete, her MS was causing some issues. Need to go to the hospital and pick her up in an hour, had to come home from there and take care of the animals.

Your closer to Jonathan than me (costs of shipping would make this a $100 target). Maybe you and the kid could meet half way, find a place to shoot (practice) then shoot the target. You would have to clear that with him.

Better go get the wife.  :ttups:

No, i'll get my own. I'd never borrow anything I had to ask for.

Just testing.

Back