Gone fishin'

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doohan

Reaction score
Got out late last week for a little fishing with my son. We had a great time. Things started out very slow but picked up as the sun went down a little.

This is my little guy. He really enjoys fishing! A little small to set the hook so that is usually my job! He got about 10 fish in about an hour, a few perch, sunfish, crappie. We had a blast! He's been asking to go back ever since! Looks like we will make it there a few times this week!

----- Here are a few pics 8) In a few years we will head to R-mans for some REAL fish! :lol:

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

Nice looking young man there JJ, you bring him over anytime you think he is ready. :wink:

Doohan nice pics. Sounds liked he is hooked on fishing. Enjoy it all you can.

:D Nice pics JJ!!! Bet ur Son loves to see his pics here. We sure do. :D

Where did his good looks come from anyway??? :lol: :lol:

Good pics JJ. Love the intensity on his face on that last one... :lol: Way to go Dad!

Great pics JJ , Al looks like he had a great time.

I was out there friday [twice] . Next time throw a nightcrawler under the dock. I cuaght a 5 lb. and an 8lb. channel cat within 5 min. of each other and broke off twice later. Seems them cats are under there eating the bluegills. also caught a 3lb. bass. Al will really have fun with that. All of them were caught on the south side of the dock. also broke two off in front of the reeds.

Cool! If I get time.. I'll take the little guy over there. If this weather ever cools down that is.. :(

Latest posts

Back