• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Gonic muzzleloader barrel for a Thompson Contender G-1 Frame

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve egan

Reaction score
Looking to BUY a Gonic muzzleloader barrel for a Thompson Contender G-1 Frame.
Prefer pistol barrel but will take a muzzleloader rifle barrel or both!!!

I missed one also!!
Don't really need one BUT that doesn't stop me from owning one.

Afternoon:
Took awhile but I bought a Stainless Steel Going muzzleloader pistol barrel stamped GA 90 in 50 caliber.
Appears to be unfired but not sure about that and No owners manual or load information so I
will start that quest now. I measure the barrel at 15" and came with the ramrod and wood forearm.
If any one has a owners manual or link to a owners manual that I can print off and load information
I would greatly appreciate that info. Any other information that is available on this Gonic muzzleloader
pistol barrel is appreciated.

Steve

Does the 25 inches you stated include the stock? My contender stock is 15 inches, add the contender and a pistol barrel and you should have the 25. I agree that this is a gray area and should be clarified before dealing with the law? Good questions and good comments.

Morning: The Gonic barrel is 15" long and I have a ambidextrous wood stock, the stock has a hole that allows left or right handed use. But the 15" Gonic barrel I have is designed to be used as a pistol.

Steve

Latest posts

Back