Got my new Knight Extreme

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoyoteHunter

Reaction score
I got the Knight Extreme with Black and Brown laminate stock SSbarrel 50cal wensday afternoon went out thursday with a pound on 777 ffg and 6 differnt kinds of sabots and found it likes the Dead Center - 260 grain sabots best with 90 grains of powder I have the scope set at 125 yards hitting a 2inch target I figure thats good for deer
I took it out lastnight coyote hunting and the first one we called in rite berfore dark had second thoughts after doing a back flip at 75 yards when I hit him right in the throught with it then I took it back to the truck and got the AR out with night vision

Joe

AWSOME

CONGRATS ON THE NEW EXTREME !!!!

I just bought my Second one this year YESTERDAY.

lungbuster1 said:
AWSOME

CONGRATS ON THE NEW EXTREME !!!!

I just bought my Second one this year YESTERDAY.

Thanks
I love it and I'm thinking seriously about kicking the T/C Triumph to the curb and getting another Knight :twisted:

I HERD THAT BROTHER :yeah: :applause:

Knights Are THE BOMB

I also bought a new KRB about 3weeks ago it is a AWSOME Shooter with BIG LEAD Conicals 460gr Bullshop NEX

Had one of those triumphs and didnt like it at all-especially T/C known for tight bbl.

The T/C Triumph is gone i traded it for a .223 yesterday for my oldest son and also ordered a Wolverine youth for him and a rolling block for me

My next rifle will be a black synthetic SS Disc Extreme or KRB... I just can't decide?

Latest posts

Back