Got my picture back today

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Finally got to see the work I had done back in july :lol:
52586310.jpg

What is it made of? Will you set off alarms in airport security?
Ron

Amazing what they can do nowadays.  Do you need to wear a brace at any time?

Wow! That does not look comfortable at all.  The good thing is that you are a very young man and hopefully will heal quickly.

Have a similar devise in upper neck (stainless) and the bottom of the spine is fused with the rest of by spine is bone on bone.  

Jonathan you'll get to a point down the road that you'll be able to stand the pain and get off the pain killers. In my case the company provided the meds. being a workers comp. claim, a month worth at a time dosage, I would be out the second week and finally got thrown off the program. 

I tried different ideas we all read about, then had Acupuncture and started having less issues and after a half dozen treatments I'm pretty good, go back if needed. Still have the pain but you get to handle it and grit your teeth. Hopefully you don't have my issues. 

Sometimes its a little hairy holding steady for shooting offhand, have to readjust myself several times before letting one fly.....  :roll:

No pain killers here buck, i was off them 2 weeks after having the surgery done.

FrontierGander said:
No pain killers here buck, i was off them 2 weeks after having the surgery done.

Your lucky kid.  Of late any tooth that had a large filling has been broken off with gritting my teeth - what's left has been removed. The dentist always tries his best to talk me into posts to replace the broken tooth.  

At my age forget that, my last straw will be eating soup and soft items if need be.  Life is an interesting experience ....  :cheers:

Back