GRRW CA Trapper Pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
GRRW CA Trapper Pistol

GRRW Trapper Pistol  
"This small trapper pistol really never caught on at GRRW" according to Doc White. He thought there was a very small number produced and only a couple kits were ever sent out.     
    DW

grrw.ca.trapper%20pistol%201.jpg

Re: GRRW CA Trapper Pistol

That very first one I exactly what I'd like for a pistol. Very slim and compact.

FrontierGander said:
That very first one I exactly what I'd like for a pistol. Very slim and compact.
I agree after having longer barrels, front sights or hooked shaped grips. All seem to catch on your clothing.

If few kits went out? How are you supplying the builders?

The remark Doc made was when GRRW was in business, not GRRW CA. We have access for all the parts needed.

After my traditions kit pistol, I understand why the pistols are just as much lol.

FrontierGander said:
After my traditions kit pistol, I understand why the pistols are just as much lol.

Most don't realize they are as much work to assemble as a rifle or hardier (the smaller ones with the same amount of parts is hard). :scratch:

Back