• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD H&R Huntsman 12 Guage Muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panhandle

Reaction score
This was left to me in a recent estate. This shotgun is unfired and is in great condition, no rust or corrosion. It has a couple of very small dings from sitting in a closet...the pics tell it like it is....$325 shipped...call or text for further info..thought I'd list it here before going on gunbroker
Zen Voorhies
308-765-5293

Attachments

• 20190807_102742.jpg
    20190807_102742.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190807_101608.jpg
    20190807_101608.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 31
$300 TYD.... Don't do Black powder any more and there's no room in the safe....

Going on Gunbroker .....make me an offer

What is the ignition method. You pix are taken from so far away. Do you have more pix?

The one pic is the breechplug...percussion cap ignition system...traveling now...can't take anymore pics

They work great if you put set screws into the breech plug. This makes it semi-permiment and the plug wont come out and hit you in the face when you open up the breech

#11 cap...they do or did make 209 replacement plugs for it

Nothing to figure out...read my post and you'll figure it out...doesn't matter just sold it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back