• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO H4198/Barnes MZ 195

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyzink

Reaction score
Looking for H4198 Powder and Barnes Expander MZ 195/45 Bullets. Anyone seen any available anywhere?

I missed out on some at powder valley a week ago. Got an email at 2pm. Didn't see it till 4pm and it was sold out already by the time I tried to order.

If I’m not mistaken, the Barnes Expander MZ 195 grain bullet is the same bullet as the Knight 195 grain Red Hot?
The 195 grain Red Hots are available from the Knight website. That’s the only place I’ve seen that bullet available and I’ve looked quite a few times in the last few months.

Edit: I was able to place an order earlier this morning because they showed “in stock” however my order was just cancelled and my money refunded, so apparently they aren’t in stock any longer.

Last edited:
Back