hand warmers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My biggest problem in the stand are my feet. Makes sense I suppose; standing on a metal stand with air flow all around. I got my stand up and situated a little before 6 this morning. Three hours was it for me. I've since been waging a ground war!
A friend on mine has a pair of those slip over booties.
He says they work good.

I tried those booties in a ladder stand back when I was younger and felt like i would fall out of the stand. Didn't have a good feeling of where my feet were on the stand and it was worse in my climber. Good thing they were loaners!

My biggest problem in the stand are my feet. Makes sense I suppose; standing on a metal stand with air flow all around. I got my stand up and situated a little before 6 this morning. Three hours was it for me. I've since been waging a ground war!
Without the need to be brand specific, boots that have a thick removable felt liner are working great now in freezng weather for me. Adding a layer of polypropylene socks is always a plus.

Back