Has been real quiet without "Whats-his-name" around....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Has been real quiet without "Whats-his-name" around....

Bear Claw said:
Never said I wasn't. I had too much stuff to buy to leave the internet right away. I checked in to see what you clowns were saying. Even if I didn't go to the mountains I wasn't going to post on this forum anymore.

Anyway, you won't see me posting anywhere from now on. I'm packing up now. So long make believe mountain man.
:chatty pete:   I'll give you 32 days before you change your mind for the 47th time since I've been on the Forum. See you next month "mountain man".

Not that long, not with the rain and weather we've been having. By the time he gets back, I'll have to change his name to Soggy Bottoms, due to that tent sucking up all the moisture :lol!:

FrontierGander said:
Not that long, not with the rain and weather we've been having. By the time he gets back, I'll have to change his name to Soggy Bottoms, due to that tent sucking up all the moisture :lol!:
That's better than a few good names I have in mind but unable to post here. If used we would go three levels below where we are, next would be pictures of "Ol' Shitty Shorts" sorry I was thinking 'Pete' with the 'weak frizzen' like KC said. 

:afro:    :lol!:    :Wow:    :Beating Muley:​

Pete, I suggest you come up with a really good story to provide your pride 
with some cover when you come back. 

If the story is good enough, you may increase your reputation and our entertainment while
avoiding the inventive new names Bob is coming up with for when you come back home. 
(lol) He's bored. There is no hunting going on.;)

I suggest you avoid sasquatch and aliens in the story you come up with. Neither will likely help 
your reputation...

Good luck! Go get 'em! :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

Kentucky Colonel said:
Pete, I suggest you come up with a really good story to provide your pride 
with some cover when you come back. 

If the story is good enough, you may increase your reputation and our entertainment while
avoiding the inventive new names Bob is coming up with for when you come back home. 
(lol) He's bored. There is no hunting going on.;)

I suggest you avoid sasquatch and aliens in the story you come up with. Neither will likely help 
your reputation...

Good luck! Go get 'em! :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

Kiss-Ass  who would have ever believed that KC would kneel to Pete....

:afro:

:lol!:

Im soaked from shooting and it wasnt even raining! Imagine how that feels after 3 days of rain and only a camp fire to dry out with.

One of the troubles with old guys is they hate to admit that they're over the hill. They know that their ass can't cash the checks their mouths have written but they try to bluff their way through.

I'll be that way too when I'm as old as Pete. However, that will never happen as long as he's still living. ;)

patocazador said:
I'll be that way too when I'm as old as Pete. However, that will never happen as long as he's still living. ;)
None of us will live long enough to get one up on "Old Whats His Name", Little Petey.   :affraid:   :rabbit:   :roll:

I thought it was kinda interesting that the last couple of times he signed in, he never did appear in the "Members connected in the last 24 hours" section at the bottom of the index page....

Wow, you guys are a tough crowd!!!

They may not have Internet access at the rest home (sorry, mountains).   :evil:   :shock:   :Hide:

Why do I feel like Pete has arranged his own 'funeral' to watch who shows up at the wake 
for the entertainment value? :D 

Apparently, most of us are gonna needle him at his demise. :Laughing blue:

What's the latest scoop, Muley?

man all I can say guys is get ready for some nasty PM's when he gets back and reads all this!! :lol!:

Kentucky Colonel said:
Apparently, most of us are gonna needle him at his demise. :Laughing blue:
A toast to Muley, Bear Claw now Pete ....
"Here's to you and here's to me
 may we never disagree
 but if we do piss on you
 and here's to me". 
See ya Pete, you old fart ...  :D  :shock:  :affraid:

Back