have to share something about my son.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
my son never told his mom and i this but his best college friend did. my son brough home his best friend from college this week end. he is from a big ciy in calif and wanted to se what real country is like. he told us when matt was taking a shower that matt wrestled a fellow baseball player who who is on their college team. this young man is 35 pound heavier than matt and have been teasing him rather harshly about being smaller than him self. guys were getting tired of it so matt challenged this guy to a match at the ball field on the newly cut grass. the coach even ok/ed it. matts friend said matt pinned this guy fast and it was no contest. every body felt sorry for the dude with big mouth because he was beat so fast and bad. this guy is very embarresed and is very quiet now. in reality, no one feels really sorry for him and they are all glad he is quiet now. matt become very popular very fast. this city boy learned be careful not to mess with hard working country boys. all those days of working on the neighbors ranch paid off for my son plus he did wrestle in high school for two years against nothing but hard working cowboys. im a proud dad who is just sharing.

Nice. I learned in my early years that a steel pot or an M-16 butt stroke works as effective However these do carry charges and Article 15`s to follow and loss of 2/3rd pay, do not ask me how I know I will say I`d do it again and yes the respect earned or gained is well worth the loss of pay.

Latest posts

Back