Hello From Alberta

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double Dropper

Reaction score
Hey gents, glad to be on board. I have owned a Savage MLII for about 15 years, shot one deer 10 years ago and it has been sitting collecting dust. Broke it out, cleaned it yesterday and shot some fantastic groups (SR4759 300 grain Hornadys) and the bug to use this thing more often than every 10 years hit me. Avid hunter, live in central northern Alberta, live out in the sticks in a heavily wooded area, lots of deer, moose, elk, etc in the back yard. Just ordered some N120 (should be here tomorrow as I am out of SR4759) and have ordered a variety of 300 grain bullets (Nosler, Barnes, Hornady) not a ton available in Canada at times. I really want to build on the platform and have an updated Savage that will last a lifetime.

Welcome! you're in the right place these fellas here will guide you along and enjoy doing it, a ton of knowledgeable individuals here, blows me away what some of them are capable of. (in a good way) 🤣 again, welcome aboard from beautiful North Carolina!

Back