Hello from Arizona

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Oklahoma. Flintlock rifle I presume? I don't know much about Leman. Fine rifles from the little I know, made in Pennsylvania, I think.
Flintlocks are a bit of a challenge at first but once you get the hang of how to operate one correctly, they are such a hoot.

Welcome from SE Michigan ... to both Robert and AZ!
Hopefully, it's still beautiful in Sun City and surrounding areas.... my grandparents took me there back in the early 70's.
If you haven't yet visited, you may like it there also sometime down the road..

Thank you for the warm welcome!

My wife used to work in Sun City. Nice neighborhood, just keep an eye out for people driving golf carts on the road!

I've never been to Sierra Vista but I knew a gal who lived there for a long time.

As for my rifle, I'll go make a post about it now!

Welcome,

I have a Green River Leman trade rifle but mine was from the Australia GRRW company after it was sold to Alan Vaisham.

Hello everyone from Phoenix! I grew up watching my father involved in black powder rifles - he was an avid woodcarver and blacksmith. I joined the forum because I recently inherited a Leman Trade rifle and I'd like to learn more about it.

Thanks!
Kingman says hello. Hope you find what you are looking for.
I too am new, and I'll tell you, " Nothing's easy"!
It's a spiral, questions lead to answers, which lead to more questions.
Too early to tell if I'm spiraling up or down, but I am being exposed to knowledge, and I'm Glad to say, "Hope that never stops."

Back