Hello from Arizona

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZBear

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Barry also known as AZBear and I live in Mesa, AZ. I decided to join this site after see it in a forum on huntingnet.com and decided see what was happening here. I have been shooting muzzy's since 1979 and finally got into in-lines this past year after going on a NM Elk hunt with my brother in '06 and getting drawn for the same tag in '07. I have a .50 cal T/C Hawken that was made in 1970 and a .45 cal T/C Seneca from 1980 along with my .50 cal T/C Encore. Hoping to meet lots of nice people and maybe learn a few things while I'm here. Once again, Hello from Arizona!

AZBear

Welcome to the forum! I've always wanted to go bear hunting in Arizona!

Big6x6,
Thanks,
You need to come to AZ and give our bears a try, but come in shape because most of them live in some really bad country and get to be really big.

Welcome to the forum AZBear. Its good to have you over here. I am sure you will find this forum a great place to share ideas and information as the members are top notch here... Its good having you here.

Back