Greetings from Eastern Arizona

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Horsman

Reaction score
Just joined on here yesterday to learn more about the muzzleloader! Bought my first one, CVA Paramount 2 years ago after being drawn for a mule deer hunt here in AZ. Been hooked ever since. Bought my wife the same model from an older friend who could no longer hunt. Was blessed to harvest a cow elk last year and was doubly blessed to be drawn for both mule deer and cow elk again this years. Really love the Paramount! Thanks for having me here.

Welcome to the brotherhood

Just joined on here yesterday to learn more about the muzzleloader! Bought my first one, CVA Paramount 2 years ago after being drawn for a mule deer hunt here in AZ. Been hooked ever since. Bought my wife the same model from an older friend who could no longer hunt. Was blessed to harvest a cow elk last year and was doubly blessed to be drawn for both mule deer and cow elk again this years. Really love the Paramount! Thanks for having me here.
Where in AZ do you live? We are contemplating a move to the Show Low area in the next year.
MikeW

Where in AZ do you live? We are contemplating a move to the Show Low area in the next year.
MikeW
i live about 30 minutes east of Show Low, I grew up in the phoenix area and could not stand the heat and all the people down there. we love it up here.

i live about 30 minutes east of Show Low, I grew up in the phoenix area and could not stand the heat and all the people down there. we love it up here.
You must be out in the Vernon area. My daughter lived near Vernon for several years before moving to Tonto Basin.

Steve, you’re definitely blessed. Glad good times and good things are going your way. I’m a newbie myself. You’re a fine man to get your wife such an outstanding rifle to appreciate and enjoy. May you both be blessed with many successful hunts as you enjoy beautiful AZ.

Latest posts

Back