Hello from Arkansas

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Tom and I’ve been a muzzleloader fanatic for about 25 years now, and for the last 8 years it’s all I’ve hunted with. Me and my wife like to travel and hunt in other states for all kinds of critters. I started out with a T/C Renegade and have evolved with the sport. I currently shoot a Paramount.

Welcome to the Modern Muzzleloader Forum :lewis:

P.S. That Ole TC Renegade has a LOT more potential than many think, or use to think :)

Here is an Old Stock .50 Cal TC Renegade at 260 Yards, Just as they came from the Factory years ago :lewis:

Some Bullet accuracy testing the Stock Renegade

It shot SEVERAL Bullets this well, and better. 5 Shot Group @ 60 Yards
sbCh8jS.jpg

Testing the Bullet for Accuracy at 260 Yards
kK3cXlq.jpg

260 Yard Gong

Here is another Old TC Renegade @ 825 Yards, This one has a 32” .45 Cal, 1:18 Twist Green Mountain “Drop in” Barrel i fitted to the Stock, i installed nice Sights on this one
NZEApda.jpg

All those Renegade and Hawken muzzleloaders we take for granted because there was a boatload of them made will at some point become hard to find and very sought after.

That’s very impressive!! I want to replace the barrel on mine, it’s a 45 and I want to keep it a 45. The person I bought it from years wasn’t very kind to it but it was still serviceable. I’ve kept it and go back to it from time to time. My wife thinks I have too many at this point, but I see no reason to stop now!! Lol

Latest posts

Back