Hello from Indiana

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say hello. I am new to muzzleloading, so when I came across this site I knew I had to sign up. I am going to pick up a .50 TC Omega on Friday. I plan on using BH powder and Shockwave 250's to get started. I will spend most of my on-line time searching and reading, with the occasional question here and there. I really apperciate the information that is already on these pages and look forward to talking to fellow shooters to help me along the way. Thanks again, zman

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of good information about your rifle and the load you want to use. I am sure your rifle will be a good one. So most of all enjoy the site and good luck with muzzleloading. Anything we can help you with, or questions, ask away.

zman,

Welcome to the forum.

zman said:
I am going to pick up a .50 TC Omega on Friday. I plan on using BH powder and Shockwave 250's to get started.

Looks like you've already done some homework. The Omega is a GREAT place to start (and stay with as well!)

Latest posts

Back