Hello From North Carolina

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustystud

Reaction score
My name is Nathaniel G. Lambeth, Sr. I am a gunsmith/Machinist from Youngsville, NC. I am currently building two Smokeless muzzleloaders, one for myself and one for a customer. I am going to use a Savage LRP Target Action, Stockade Varminter stock, 30" RockCreek Lightweight Palma contour barrel 450/458, 1:20, 7R, a Harrels Muzzlebrake, H-4198 powder, Parker 325 grain bullets and Feder 215 primers.

My past experience with muzzle loaders was with BP or Pyrodex. I gave my sone a TC Encore with a 209 50 Bergara barrel. It took a quite a bit of fitting.

My primary experience is with bolt action centerfires. I chamber a lot of barrels for target shooters and build a few rifles each year. I like building long range rifles. For those who know anything about F-Class I built Jeff Rorer's rifle and Paul Phillips and Brad Sauve's -Class rifles. The all shoot for the US FTR team and Team Sinclair. I just finished truing and timing James Crofts two Savage target rifles. He just won the FTR division of the 2012 Berger South West Nationals.

Nat

Any help or Ideas are welcome.

:D

Welcome aboard :!: :!: Last time I was in NC I was in the Marine Corps. Glad your with us :!: :!: :!:

Ray.......... :wink:

Nice to see you here. I am sure with your knowledge of firearms, you will be a great addition to the forum.

Back