Hello from Oklahoma

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from SE Indiana! Lived in Tulsa years ago. Used to fish Keystone Reservoir. Also hunted the tracks and fished the Arkansas River outside of Bixby. I sure miss the area. Lotsa great folks here.

Welcome from SE Indiana! Lived in Tulsa years ago. Used to fish Keystone Reservoir. Also hunted the tracks and fished the Arkansas River outside of Bixby. I sure miss the area. Lotsa great folks here.
Keystone is good fishing lived In mannford for 20 years. Brother inlaw is a fire captain in Bixby I'm sure I've traced your steps many times. I've been to Evansville probably 10 times rabbit hunting I love Indiana the huge deer and crystal clear water up there is amazing.

Keystone is good fishing lived In mannford for 20 years. Brother inlaw is a fire captain in Bixby I'm sure I've traced your steps many times. I've been to Evansville probably 10 times rabbit hunting I love Indiana the huge deer and crystal clear water up there is amazing.
I live about 3 hrs west of Evansville but get there quite a bit for work. Nice area. I’m sure we’ve stomped a lot of the same grounds. Hopefully one day I can get back to Oklahoma. Would love to hunt some of the hogs I heard y’all have. Stay safe my friend and wish you many happy days in the field.

I live about 3 hrs west of Evansville but get there quite a bit for work. Nice area. I’m sure we’ve stomped a lot of the same grounds. Hopefully one day I can get back to Oklahoma. Would love to hunt some of the hogs I heard y’all have. Stay safe my friend and wish you many happy days in the field.
There's a few around we've thinned them down pretty good where I hunt. I have a friend that guides thermal night hunts that has 5 square miles around me leased up. So I let him hunt ours as well.

That’s pretty cool to do that for your friend. We supposedly have some hogs in and around, but nothing really being said. When I was working in Bedford several months back, I ran into an out of state officer who was contracted for helicopter eradication ops in the area. Said he took out approximately 150 hogs, but of course he wouldn’t give any specific locations.
Btw… my old senile geographically challenged self told you I was 3 hrs west. That would put me in Illinois, almost Missouri. Lol! I’m actually east. I live near the Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio borders. Sorry bout that.

That’s pretty cool to do that for your friend. We supposedly have some hogs in and around, but nothing really being said. When I was working in Bedford several months back, I ran into an out of state officer who was contracted for helicopter eradication ops in the area. Said he took out approximately 150 hogs, but of course he wouldn’t give any specific locations.
Btw… my old senile geographically challenged self told you I was 3 hrs west. That would put me in Illinois, almost Missouri. Lol! I’m actually east. I live near the Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio borders. Sorry bout that.
It's a win win he gets hogs and I don't have to put up with tearing everything up where I hunt. I understand I'm a little geographically myself.

Back