Hello from Southeastern Virginia

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sensai

Reaction score
My name's Gary. At the tender age of 63 I've decided to take up shooting a muzzleloader. I've been shooting, reloading, boolit casting and hunting most of my life. I tried shooting muzzleloaders for a short period of time many years ago, but my favorite uncle (Sam) had plans that took up all of my time. I thought that I would give it another try, now that I'm retired from the military. I still have to work to sustain some of my old habits, like sleeping indoors and eating and such, but I do have a little time for the finer things. I hope to learn a lot from you folks that have been doing this for a while, and maybe I can be of assistance to someone along the way.

Thanks,
Gary

Welcome aboard Gary, great to have you! Which branch did you serve?

Thanks for the welcome! I was an Army helicopter pilot. I served as a Medevac pilot in Vietnam, and a gun pilot from Vietnam through Desert Storm. Mostly regimental Cavalry units.

That's awesome. Thanks for your service. I flew the S-3B Viking for the Navy. '86-'94 including Desert Shield/Storm.

Be blessed.

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn things, a lot of helpful people.

I used to live down in Norfolk, thru HS and the Navy in 76-82. I always like coming back to VA.

welcome to the forum and let me join the list of those saying Thank You for your service. as others have stated, you will find this site very informative so read, ask questions, try suggestions, but in the end use what works best for you.

Latest posts

Back