Hello from Texas

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have a newbie question. I have purchased 1 pound of Pyrodex RS FFG Equivalent Muzzloading Propellant. I have purchased Traditions Composite Poweder Measure p/n A1381. I tried contacting Tradition but got no response from them. My question in is this the correct powder measuring device I can use? Until I can get something better. I have some charge tubes. I could not find any pellets in my area. Sorry for the long post. Thank you for your help.

I do have a newbie question. I have purchased 1 pound of Pyrodex RS FFG Equivalent Muzzloading Propellant. I have purchased Traditions Composite Poweder Measure p/n A1381. I tried contacting Tradition but got no response from them. My question in is this the correct powder measuring device I can use? Until I can get something better. I have some charge tubes. I could not find any pellets in my area. Sorry for the long post. Thank you for your help.

That should work fine for you. Remember that it is going to measure the "volume" of powder, instead of the weight.
This is the old way most Black powder was measured. It works also for the substitutes.

How much Pyrodex are you planning to use in it?

-

Latest posts

Back