Here's A Really Rare Find. Green River Rifle Works

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RonC said:
:D 
stCtRZ.jpg

AHHH! My eyes!!!!!  

:rolling on flo

You're right, Pete. :ttups:
I just have no experience differentiating between a skirt and a dress. :D 
Ron

You must be a lousy dressmaker. How in the world did you make a living at it?

Peace.
Previous post edited and corrected after my newly acquired education.
Ron

Actually....that wasn't as initially intended!

It was supposed to be a Scottish Kilt instead! :face: :roll:

Colonel
Im very lucky to be able to go shoot with RonC and Phil Meek. Ron has many stories of his travels and I bet he was a great Prof at Colo School of mines. He is very intresting to talk to to me. Phil has alot of knowledge and knows quite a bit about the Hawkens Green Rivers and others. I really enjoy listening to Phil tell of his findings about certain Hawkens that I ask him about. I love the Hawkens period as does Phil. Makes for a very intresting day when you go shoot with them. Another builder who I have talked to who does a great job and has built some for Bob Allen is John Bergmann of Tenn. He has a Don Stith kit of a Hawken Squirrel rifle in 40 cal that I had sent to him to build now. Phil has one and I have shot it. Its a very neat rifle. Al

OSR said:
RonC - You do pretty good seamstress work!
I had to find something to bring in extra income during retirement! :)

Ron

Muley...with that pink dress I hope your muzzy is equipped with a looooooong range barrel.  Sneaking up on Elk, deer and bear is going to be quite a challenge!  :D

Smokin' Joe said:
Muley...with that pink dress I hope your muzzy is equipped with a looooooong range barrel.  Sneaking up on Elk, deer and bear is going to be quite a challenge!  :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back