Hi y'all from East Tennessee

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck 762

Reaction score
Retired active duty Air Force. Love to bowhunt, turkey hunt, and certainly deer hunt with a muzzleloader. You can't do this stuff in France man!
I'm brand new to this site and hope to contribute as much as possible as well as receive 'good advice' from you folks (whom I consider the experts). I myself am not an expert in the fine art of muzzleloading but do have a passion for it. I've been BP shooting for about 7 years now and up to this point it's been fairly satisfying. I have 2 smoke-poles (CVA Magbolt 150 and a Knight Disk Elite) both in .45 cal and have shot approximately 500 rounds over the past 3 years. I only wish that I'd have found this website sooner. Much sooner. Learning by trial-and-error and through perserverence teaches lessons not soon forgotten. I'm honored to have experienced success and failure on the range. For those lessons learned from our own failures will surely stay with us the longest. My God bless.

Welcome to the forum Buck. Its good to have you here.

Back