HOLY MAGILLA Look what my neighbor shot!!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitpatch

Reaction score
Shot by my neighbor! 210 gross. YEP!!! the land of MAGILLA WHITETAIL!!! This is a true Magilla boys!!

The secret to their size? Well, Dwight.... we feed em' PIE!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

KauffmanBuck2005.jpg

doggzoe said:
SON NOW THAT IS NICE!!!!!! :prayer: :yeah: :drool: :drool: :drool:

What caused the expiration of this fine animal?

Stick and string. He has hunted for 40 years +- and deserves the honor of taking such a fine animal. We can all only drool, right? :D

What a deer. One we all dream about getting a chance at some day. Details on date, times etc would be appreciated.

Just think what it would have looked like if he had let it go untill next year?

:lol: :lol: Just kidding , that is a mighty fine deer :!:

Matt

"Just think what it would have looked like if he had let it go untill next year? "

HMMMMM....might have grown or might have got smaller. :huh?: :think: Depends on nutrition and condition. Doesn't matter though, he's in the bag and well worth taking. :D :D :p

Wow! I was just wondering what he thought when he first saw it? (or what he did) :lol:

Damn, what a deer. Now I KNOW I'm going to the land of the Magilla Whitetails next year Spit. :wink:

Very nice trophy sized buck. He has killed the buck of a lifetime, maybe two. Personally, I would have had a much wider grin :lol: :lol: :wink:

Disregard...I just saw it scored 210 gross. I guess I was so busy staring at the bucks picture I didn't see it.

After studying that rack for a while, I think that buck grew-up in Missouri and somehow strayed across the line into Iowa. It sure "looks" like a buck we would have grown down here :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Regardless, It's a whopper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Latest posts

Back