Homebrew pics from Central Michigan

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michiganbowbender

Reaction score
Pretty new to this site and thought as a way of introducing myself I would post up a few pics from this past summer/fall from a couple trail cams. Hope you don't mind. I have more if you like them. don

DSC01343-1.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01149-1.jpg

DSC00068-1.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00045-1.jpg

DSC00037-1.jpg

DSC00062-3.jpg

That is some great Pic and some nice animals also (Can we say up close and personal )

What camera do you use ?

Thanks Trapcat. I just got into trail cams last summer and it's just like Christmas every time I check them. It's more fun than an old guy like me should be allowed to have.

that young buck on aug. 8th is going to be a sure trophy if he makes it a couple more seasons!!! nice pics. is that squirrel falling from the tree?

Awesome pics

where approx in Central MI

I hunt a ton in Mid MI

we are in Clinton, Gratiot, Saginaw, Shiawisee (sp?) counties

right smack where they meet

reason i ask is the bobcat

we have never seen one or sign of one

JD

03mossy said:
that young buck on aug. 8th is going to be a sure trophy if he makes it a couple more seasons!!! nice pics. is that squirrel falling from the tree?

Not sure how young that buck actually is. He has quite a sway in his belly and doesn't have that sleek doe like look to him. I'm guessing him at 3 1/2 when the pic was taken, Only pic I got of him, but didn't hear of anyone taking him either. I can only hope.
The squirrel was about about 15 inches off the ground when the camera triggered, and even though it has a wide angle lens and fast trigger time, I can't imagine getting a falling pic although there was an overhanging limb above.I'll never be able to understand it. This is the next pic I got of him.

DSC01474-1.jpg

Rolex Dr. said:
Awesome pics

where approx in Central MI

I hunt a ton in Mid MI

we are in Clinton, Gratiot, Saginaw, Shiawisee (sp?) counties

right smack where they meet

reason i ask is the bobcat

we have never seen one or sign of one

JD

Thank you JD. West central Isabella county.I called a bobcat in about 5 years ago while turkey hunting the same area, and saw another
that same time week while driving a couple of miles north of there. Without a trailcam I never would have known this cat was around. Lucky to get his picture, very nocturnal ,secretive animals usually.

sweet

i know in north gratiot county (marion springs area) there are black bears

i did not see one but saw evidence of them mauling bee hives

bee keepers are not happy

Rolex Dr. said:
sweet

i know in north gratiot county (marion springs area) there are black bears

i did not see one but saw evidence of them mauling bee hives

bee keepers are not happy

Cool. Two years ago there were at least 3 that hung around the Sheridan area of Montcalm county. I've not seen one in Isabella yet, but just a matter of time I believe.

i hunted a few times on an Amish farm in Montcalm

nice place to bad they dont allow outsiders to hunt anymore

Keep posting pics

JD

Rolex Dr. said:
i hunted a few times on an Amish farm in Montcalm

nice place to bad they dont allow outsiders to hunt anymore

Keep posting pics

JD

Hunting has changed over the years and owners have become very protective of their properties. Lots of places I use to hunt are no longer available for one reason or another, thru no fault of mine. I guess it's just the nature of the beast. I take nothing for granted anymore as far as hunting privledges go. My creedo now. IF YOU DON'T OWN IT, EVENTUALLY YOU WILL LOSE IT. Sad but true.

I'll be happy to post up more pics from time to time. don

Nice pictures.
That squirell was wondering what that was,funny stuff

Back