.... HOPEFULLY I'LL MAKE SMOKE...........

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
:D :) 8)

I hope to get to the range this Sat :cheers: Got rained out last weekend :( :evil: Hopefully I'll make smoke on Sat and sight in at least at the 50 if it rains. Forecast is 60% chance :cry: but I'm going any way. :bounce: ;)

Hawg I got a feeling you are going to have a great day on Saturday and I hope it does not rain.

8)
Pete,

I'm going to do my best in the morning :!: It's still calling for 60% chance :cry: but I'm going. I want to sight my rifle in for 50 yards and then move to the 100 yard range. ;) I hope to do it all but if not I'll settle for sighting in at the 50 and hopefully the rain gods will hold off just enough for me to get to the 100 :scratch: . If not I'll it half done. :cheers:

If my goal is to sight in for 100yds I just take a couple of shots at 50 yds to get it close. Then fine tune it for 100 yds.

So, don't mess around at 50yds too long if you're trying to beat the rain.

I'm going to go shoot now. We have one nice day between storms, and this is it.

What happened to spring? We just had 7" of snow.

;)

Thanks for the heads up Pete :!: :!: Good point about not wasting to much time at the 50 8) Hope you had a good day of shooting and as far as SPRING goes, :scratch: I think that season got washed away with the rain :!: :!: :!:

Im makin smoke right now! Found a great little shooting load in the Apex of 80gr American Pioneer 2f, 245gr HP Powerbelts and those italian 686 primers.

Back