Hornady LEVERevolution in bulk????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulions

Reaction score
Does anybody have any information on when these bullets will be available? They're in my Midway USA flyer but the internet doesn't show them being in stock. What do you guys think? Should this be a good muzzleloader bullet? I was thinking about the .430/265gr.

I believe that Hornady just announced their general availability for the raw bullets in their 2009 cataolg as the FTX (flex tip) so they probably will be available soon. I am hearing January 16th from Midway.

I use this LEVERevolution ammunition in my wife's 30-30 and my .35 Rem Marlins. I have had excellent results on deer the last two years and would like to try them in a muzzy also.

The SST-ML muzzleloader bullets from Hornady also use the FTX bullet from the LEVERevolution line (listed as the .450 Bushmaster in the catalog). It is currently the only one in the FTX line that does not have a cannelure.

tooldog

lever lution

What sabot and bullet would i set up my 50 caliber Pro Hunter with do ou think?

You could use the .430/265 gr. bullet and a Harvester 44/50 cal green sabot either the regular or the crushed rib. Or you could shoot one of the two .452 200gr. or 250 gr. with either the Harvester 45/50 cal. Short Black sabot or the crushed rib sabot.

Back