How to wash your wife's cat

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted this on the sister site but thought it may be beneficial to a few of you guys.

How to wash your wife's cat:
1. Open toilet lid make sure toilet is flushed first and only filled with clean water.
2. Add 1 oz of liquid dish detergent.
3. Leave toilet seat and lid open and find cat.
4. Holding cat by scruff of the neck with one hand and the other on the seat and lid toss cat into toilet and immediately shut lid. This is really tricky and you need to be fast. Be sure to hold the seat down. DO NOT SIT ON SEAT as paws may come through the space and scratch thighs.
Note: there is no need to assist in washing as the cat will agitate the water sufficiently to wash itself.
5. After several minutes or whenever you think the cat is clean enough flush the toilet repeatedly.
I recommend a minimum of three times.
6. Extremely important: be sure the bathroom door is open as well as a door to the outside. Also when you raise the toilet seat lid stand to the side so as not to be injured.

Although your wife's cat will be clean you may not see it for a while!
Thanks for reading and I hope this information is helpful.

I preferred to gently brush my little buddy instead of washing the poor critter. As an adult he was still very small by normal cat standards. I am mostly a dog person but the right cat can steal your heart.

I take it the spray bottle is the butt washer????
No, but, my wifer was using the bidet for the first time, her cat was standing in front of her and the throne, when she hit that bidet the water missed everything(her butt) went between her legs, and blasted her cat right in the face :roll: :roll::roll::roll:
They both screamed, water went all over the bath room, cat went tearing outta there and under the bed for hours. When wifer asked why it did that i had to explain the difference between boys and girls and how sh needs to sit on the throne ‘differently’ before activating the water and adjusting where it goes. Laughed at them for so long…

IMG_4344.jpeg

Ok, I have a dirty mind, because when I saw the thread title, I thought it was about something else using euphemisms. :rolleyes:
Yeah i think we are all avoiding a couple of obvious jokes.
Cat Twitching GIF

I posted this on the sister site but thought it may be beneficial to a few of you guys.

How to wash your wife's cat:
1. Open toilet lid make sure toilet is flushed first and only filled with clean water.
2. Add 1 oz of liquid dish detergent.
3. Leave toilet seat and lid open and find cat.
4. Holding cat by scruff of the neck with one hand and the other on the seat and lid toss cat into toilet and immediately shut lid. This is really tricky and you need to be fast. Be sure to hold the seat down. DO NOT SIT ON SEAT as paws may come through the space and scratch thighs.
Note: there is no need to assist in washing as the cat will agitate the water sufficiently to wash itself.
5. After several minutes or whenever you think the cat is clean enough flush the toilet repeatedly.
I recommend a minimum of three times.
6. Extremely important: be sure the bathroom door is open as well as a door to the outside. Also when you raise the toilet seat lid stand to the side so as not to be injured.

Although your wife's cat will be clean you may not see it for a while!
Thanks for reading and I hope this information is helpful.
Just remember, that cat knows where you sleep.😱😉

Latest posts

Back