Howdy howdy from Colorado

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all,

Happy to be joining, pretty new to the muzzy game (archery literate and long time rifle hunter), researching my first purchase after borrowing a friends'. Here to learn and share, if you have any Colorado specific questions, I have an in-depth knowledge on applications and regs, hmu!

Welcome to the brotherhood

Hey all,

Happy to be joining, pretty new to the muzzy game (archery literate and long time rifle hunter), researching my first purchase after borrowing a friends'. Here to learn and share, if you have any Colorado specific questions, I have an in-depth knowledge on applications and regs, hmu!
Welcome.
I have a few deer, elk&sheep points in CO.
May need some advice on where to apply.

Welcome from SE Missouri. Wife and I lived out in Limon for +35 years, before moving to Missouri.

Welcome from Maryland.
I killed my first bull in your neck of the woods (Unit 62) over 30 years ago. Killed my last bull this past September (Unit 61) during the muzzleloader season.

Welcome from Maryland.
I killed my first bull in your neck of the woods (Unit 62) over 30 years ago. Killed my last bull this past September (Unit 61) during the muzzleloader season.
That's literally my back yard growing up! Living further east now, but looking to get back over that way before too long

Latest posts

Back