i have carbon express 450 maxima hunter arrows about 5 doz. i cant use

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitetailsniper

Reaction score
just wondering if theres any of you bowhunters out here looking for a great deal on some new never used carbon express maxima hunter 450 arrows. if i recall,i have 5 doz. of these i bought back in feb. my bow and set up call for me to use the 350 maximas. i bought the 450s because i wanted to solve a plaining issues i was haveing using thunderhead 100 gr. fixed broadheads. my new mathews z7 magnum shoots 340 fps.and the thunderheads just wont work with my bow. using the 450 shafts did solve the plaining issues,but as for accuracy not up to my standards..so i went back to the 350 maximas,and have no choice but to use mechanicals. ive been a bow hunter for over 30 yrs, and the carbon express maxima hunter 450 arrows,are flethced with tiger blazer vanes,and some with feathers,im thinking 3 dozen has blazer vanes,and 2 doz. have feathers. both feathers,and vanes were glued on with goat tuff glue,,,and all look great. and yes these are the newer maximas with the camos shafts. drop me a line and lets talk,,id be willing to let them go for 50%off regular price. but id like to move them all. lets talk. email me at [email protected]

arrow update,,boy did these go fast. like hot cakes in the morning for a bunch of real hunry guys. lol

there is
1 dozen carbon express maxima hunter 450 arrows new never shot,or used, they have true flight 2 inch feathers,with a rt. helic fletch.these arrows sell for 149.99 i maked them as 139.99 with 50% off=$70.00 for the full doz. find that kind of deal anywere,,,,YOU CANT,AND WONT. GET THE LAST DOZEN I HAVE,DONT MISS OUT ON THE BUY OF THE YEAR.

I have a buddy just getting into bow hunting. I will ask him tomorrow if he is interested. That is a great deal.

update on arrows,,,,sorry guys there all sold. they sold super fast. and you are correct that was the deal of the yr. at those prices,,i promise youll never see them at that price anywere. thank you.

Latest posts

Back