Ice Fishing at it's best! Old "Cheesehead" shows us how it's done!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokin' Joe

Reaction score
Ice Fishing at it's best! Old "Cheesehead" shows us how it's done!

GOD BLESS THIS OLD TIMER.  Loved the window on his door, a cut out of a BOTTLE!

This guy is a great AMERICAN !!!!FROM WISCONSIN!!!!

Please watch this, whether you have any Wisconsin heritage, blood, family ties, Packer fan, interest in frozen tundra, -40 degree days for a month, cheese…

Listen to ice shack builder, Joe Padner, of Florence, Wi...learn how to speak “Wisconsin!" “Sure then…yah, ya know…pickled ‘Nordern,’

Good old  “Wisconsin ingenuity”.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot5ovZr_PVQ&feature=youtu.be]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot5ovZr_PVQ&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Re: Ice Fishing at it's best! Old "Cheesehead" shows us how it's done!

What a great video and what a great Icon. Their out there and all we gotta do is find them.
Thanks for sharing Joe

Joe,
I have to agree with drummy 100%  :!: :!: :!:

Ray............ :thumbs up:

It's amazing the lost knowledge tat lies in the mind of some of our OLD TIMERS. And I mean NO disrespect when I say that. Being a CHEESE HEAD IS GREAT, I myself love ice fishing, I sent Ray a picture of a few perch we caught the first day on Big WINNE in Mn., if you still have it Ray could you post it for me. When I retire my plans are to become a MUD DUCK maybe.

:no: :no:

Sorry sqezer I don't have the picture any longer. I can say that the table was full of perch and here in Chicago the size that sqezer had caught would be called GUMBO'S. The were a lot of 11, and 12 incher's and maybe a few bigger.

Ray.......... :scratch:

Latest posts

Back