I'll have some new(to me!) stuff to shoot next week....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SteveB said:
Chuck - do you have the fixins to work up a turkey load for the Tominator?

I have enough extra "stuff" to give you some test loads if needed.

Steve

Thanks for the offer Steve! Sorry I didn't see this sooner. :oops:

I have some "stuff." I surely don't know if my "stuff" is any good or not! :D I would certainly entertain any stuff that would give me a good pattern! Thanks!

Got some multimetal shot cups - unslit so you can play with depth of split for the pattern you want.
Also an assortment of homemade overshot cards and some different wads for over powder.

PM me an address and I send you a play kit.

Steve

SteveB said:
Got some multimetal shot cups - unslit so you can play with depth of split for the pattern you want.
Also an assortment of homemade overshot cards and some different wads for over powder.

PM me an address and I send you a play kit.

Steve

YEA! :D

THANKS!

Chuck, have you checked the trigger on that 98 yet? You might want to do that before you head to the range. VERY light.

Underclocked said:
Chuck, have you checked the trigger on that 98 yet? You might want to do that before you head to the range. VERY light.

Not yet. I'm gonna try the trigger out with a #11 cap under it at the range tomorrow! :wink:

The blue thingy....did you use it all the time?

I have some of Bobs 460gr NEWS and the 420gr BS to try..

No, I had never tried it. That is a Smurf Protector. :D Gary sent that to me to give a try and I just hadn't used it yet.

Back