I'll have some new(to me!) stuff to shoot next week....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
Oh boy is next week gonna be fun! I have a bunch of crap coming, I can hardly wait! I have my every other Wednesday off NEXT week and I'm going to the range.

What I got coming:

White 98 .451
White Tominator-Ray Eye(probably won't get here by then)
Swift Premier 3-9X40

From Grafs:
Swiss fffg BP(I still want what you have JJ!)
Goex fffg BP
Grafs fffg BP

From Bullshop:(won't be here for a while :cry: )
.451 488gr BS
.5035 460gr NEx
.5035 620gr NEW

Wouldn't YOU be excited? 8) :lol:

Chuck, I knew you'd finally see the light and buy another White!! :lol:

If I wasn't short on cash, I would have bought that .451 myself. Can't have too many squirrel rifles you know. :lol:

I just got all my stuff through out the last week, the last of it today, Im going with sabotloaders / bullets,sabots,primers ect...
Im going elk hunting in a little over 6 weeks. I have shot several with a bow and arrow now this is going to be my first elk hunt with a mzl ldr.

dont shoot it all up in one day.... you mite flinch by the end of the day.

Underclocked said:
I've been crying for the last 8 hours. :wink:

Soak a washrag in some T/C #13 and lay across your forehead and you'll feel better! :D

Ed, it's going to a good home where it will receive the care it deserves.

Chuck's getting a great shooter, too. :wink:

Are yer lips still pooched out?? :lol:

Oh man, never thought I'd see the day UC would part with that one-of-a-kind M-98. That is the ONLY one I know of that has a B&C stock.

Congratulations Chuck!

Busta said:
Oh man, never thought I'd see the day UC would part with that one-of-a-kind M-98. That is the ONLY one I know of that has a B&C stock.

Congratulations Chuck!

THANKS! I promised I'd never sell it. I'm thinking UC wouldn't have parted with it except under special circumstances.

UC, has that White ever drawn blood?

It's really hard for ME to believe that I'm actually buying BLACKPOWDER for Pete's sake! I have to thank Bat for that one! :evil: :D

Yes, it's the rifle that I used to take a doe at 200 yards... among others. Most definitely has drawn blood.

It will draw pictures at 100 yards if you so choose. :wink:

Mose421.5.jpg
Those were the first three shots ever fired by anyone in a White using Mose's Copper Cruisers. Appreciate that Mose gave me that honor. Hope he is doing well in his battle with cancer.

5-8group1011.jpg
hammer sized bullets - Lee mold .457-405F driven through a .451 Lee sizer with a hammer.

White1012.jpg
just fooling around. :D

Chuck, that rifle LOVES Pyrodex P. I don't think I ever fired Swiss in it, but I expect it will do at least as well.

It's really hard for ME to believe that I'm actually buying BLACKPOWDER for Pete's sake! I have to thank Bat for that one

Hey,,,YOU took the bait..... :wink: :lol:

Chuck - do you have the fixins to work up a turkey load for the Tominator?

I have enough extra "stuff" to give you some test loads if needed.

Steve

Underclocked said:

Well I GOT it TODAY! I got my scope as well and it is mounted and ready to go! I have to say that the 98 looked even better than I thought it would! Really in about perfect condition and PERFECTLY clean! How do you get it so dadgum CLEAN? :huh?:

Thanks UC for a great rifle!

Photo015.JPG

...and Tick for a GREAT shotgun! Sucker looks like new!

...really the photo does neither one justice!

editorial....
The Warne QD rings work GREAT!.....BUT....I HATE...I mean I HATE putting a new scope in them! AAAHHHHHH!! :D

I'm relieved to know the rifle made the trip in good shape.

As for the cleanliness - WD-40. :wink: :lol:

Back