I'm only 1 for 3 today

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
:(

Needed to have a code fixed in the Slingshot and that didn't happen today. Checked over to Jay's about the new 1,300yd range. Dang it! :( In order to allow membership or, the public to shoot, they have to get the property re-zoned. The owner wasn't there, but one of the other guys mentioned that they didn't know WHEN they might be able to get it re-zoned.

:) The good news.................................

FedEx has my new Nightforce Atacr scheduled for delivery on Friday :snipe::dance:

Needed to have a code fixed in the Slingshot and that didn't happen today. Checked over to Jay's about the new 1,300yd range. Dang it! :( In order to allow membership or, the public to shoot, they have to get the property re-zoned. The owner wasn't there, but one of the other guys mentioned that they didn't know WHEN they might be able to get it re-zoned.

FedEx has my new Nightforce Atacr scheduled for delivery on Friday :snipe::dance:
Rather pricey but I guess if your gonna shoot 1300 yds. your gonna need some good glass.

Rather pricey but I guess if your gonna shoot 1300 yds. your gonna need some good glass.
They say, "You can't take it with you". ;)

I just removed a Nightforce NXS off the rifle and installed that on a custom 450 Bushmaster.
With these heavy recoiling rifles, Nightforce just keeps on keep'n on.........

Good 'ol FedEx........ First it was Friday. Woops, next its Monday. Woops again, its Saturday delivery.

They say, "You can't take it with you". ;)

I just removed a Nightforce NXS off the rifle and installed that on a custom 450 Bushmaster.
With these heavy recoiling rifles, Nightforce just keeps on keep'n on.........

Good 'ol FedEx........ First it was Friday. Woops, next its Monday. Woops again, its Saturday delivery.
Ol Fed Ex will keep you on the edge of your seat!

Rezoned sounds like some crap from my state

Back