Important announcement concerning 2007 Hog Hunt!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
The DATES have had to be CHANGED. The previous weekend we had planned was Easter weekend. The new weekend is March 30, 31, and April 1. Hope this suits everyone!

ALL 2006 participants will be given first choice until Friday April 14th after which reservations will be open. After the 14th, PM me if you're interested in attending.

As of right now there are 13 2006 hunters all ready booked.

I am there right now.... just waiting on you all to come back!!!

Angie and I won't be there. That opens up a couple spots for someone else.

Harry1 said:
I'll be there......great time and great hunt guys!

Here is a couple of good guys!

:yeah:

Picture042.jpg

There was a consensus agreement that the bolt is definitely not functioning properly, (it does not cam shut properly)...I have always been unhappy with the way it functioned, but never got a chance to do a good side by side comparison with other Savages.

jcchartboy said:
There was a consensus agreement that the bolt is definitely not functioning properly, (it does not cam shut properly)...I have always been unhappy with the way it functioned, but never got a chance to do a good side by side comparison with other Savages.

Your right, i forgot. :oops: :)

geeze Tom, how could you forget? You started the whole thing with the "this trigger sucks" ordeal! :poke:

and well... I concur! :prayer:

Jeff,

Not to worry, SAvage will have it back better than ever!

We had a great time guys. Oh yea....When Tom was driving us out to our hunt that first morning Matthew ask me where Tom was from. I told him Pa. He couldn't believe Tom drove his red suburban all the way from Pa. :lol:

Harry1 said:
We had a great time guys. Oh yea....When Tom was driving us out to our hunt that first morning Matthew ask me where Tom was from. I told him Pa. He couldn't believe Tom drove his red suburban all the way from Pa. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back