In Praise of North American Companies

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregdaws

Reaction score
We hear and see so many bad things these days that I just wanted to share a bit of good on the forum. In the recent past I have had a lot of dealings with companies in North America / Canada and I am amazed at the great service.

• A while ago I was looking for a compound bow for my daughter and contacted Bowtech. Their advice and enthusiasm was amazing.
  • I bought my DISC 45 and needed sights. The guys at Knight pointed me in exactly the right direction for what I needed.
  • Staff at New England / Williams and Brownell's got back to me in a couple of days.
  • Steve and Anthony at one of my local supply shops near Brantford, Ontario deal with any gun / bow related issue that I or my daughter have in no time.
  • Most recently I emailed Lehigh Defense about a new breach plug and 209 adaptor for my DISC 45. The plug is out of stock but the message I received said "we may need to put in a one off order to get it out to you"
Maybe it's obvious to all but the hunting / shooting community here in North America / Canada is pretty amazing. Not just the businesses but the people too. The knowledge that I have gained from folks and businesses here is unsurpassed.

Just Saying...

Latest posts

Back