In-Stock Powder and Primers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

as of 327 eastern standard time..​

Remington Premier STS 209 Shotshell Primers Box of 1000​

$109.99
Out of stock
SKU: REM209PSTSCategories: 209 Primers, Primers, Reloading, Shotgun Primer

there websight is messed up, if you do a search for all primers it shows in stock, but when you click on the link to that primer it shows out of stock, but if you just add it to your cart from the original search it shows that you have them in your cart. now the question is if you pay for them will they ship..best to call and find out..

Last edited:

as of 327 eastern standard time..​

Remington Premier STS 209 Shotshell Primers Box of 1000​

$109.99
Out of stock
SKU: REM209PSTSCategories: 209 Primers, Primers, Reloading, Shotgun Primer

there websight is messed up, if you do a search for all primers it shows in stock, but when you click on the link to that primer it shows out of stock, but if you just add it to your cart from the original search it shows that you have them in your cart. now the question is if you pay for them will they ship..best to call and find out..
I just called them. They are in stock as of right now. If you are able to add them to your cart and pay they are available I was told.

Several online stores have recently listed Remington STS 209s.

Powder Valley has them at the moment if anyone is looking.

https://www.powdervalley.com/product/remington-premier-sts-209-shotshell-primers/
209 primers are very hard to find.
Gun shop in my area has CCI's for $25.99 for 100. No way.
Another shop has CCI's, Remingtons, Federals and Winchesters all $21.99. Nope.
Sometimes ta gunshows you can find them. I found a brick of Winchesters for $100. Took them home!!

Latest posts

Back