Incredible Pics to begin with...Now Possibly Harvested!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcchartboy

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I never posted these pics earlier because I was not the photographer and folks may have, or soon will be, seeing them in national advertising.

However, the story may be developing this morning so I figured I should post the update....

...First off, these original pics were taken last January by another member of the NJH board I belong to. (this same gentleman took the largest buck I have ever seen taken by anyone I know personally with a bow last fall).

(In fact these pics were so incredible, JR's buck pics made it to the semi-finals in the nationals for the Cuddleback yearly photo contest and are currently being used by cuddleback in its advertising campaigns.)

Now this morning, everyone just got the news of a huge non-typical being taken, (no one knows for sure where yet, but it started floating around NJ today), that appears to be unbelievably similar to the buck in JR's pics...Could it be the same buck....?? :think: ...Sure looks like it...

Hopefully we will know more soon...

JC

79-John_Russo.gif

633289427539074726.jpg

Wow, that is an incredible buck! NICE!

Looks like a BOWTECH GUARDIAN in that pic.. :D

Here are a few pics of the monster JR got with his bow last year. Amazingly, after having seen the mount of this deer in person, I can honestly say these pics do the deer no justice... :shock:

JC

IMG_8625.jpg

IMG_8612.jpg

IMG_8622.jpg

Thanks for the story and pics of some incredible deer. This one will be interesting to follow.

For those of you who get Deer and Deer Hunting...check page 64 this month and you will see this deer again... :wink:

JC

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about.!!

Way cooool!!

That's a freaking MAGILLA!!

Hey Guys,

JR just posted a report that the big guy is alive and he has a new trail cam pic of him...!!

I'll copy a pic here when he posts it for those that are interested.

JC

The right side antler on the harvested buck just didn't look like the one on the trailcam. They are both very "characteristic" bucks though.

Horrible News...!!!

These are the final pictures taken of the deer after it was killed in auto collision last night.... :puke:

JC

roadkill010.jpg

roadkill006.jpg

They are so smart all year and smart enough to grow old and this time of year they just get a bit crazy. I would rather have seem that deer die of old age that get hit by a car. That is too bad.

He looked a bit smaller this year than last...... musta been getting old!!

I saw the Cudde Back commercial with him in it. He was in a layout of several pictures of deer at the end of the commercial.

Latest posts

Back