Introduction

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing the same thing here in S/C Wyoming so that doesn't really nail you down LOL...Trader
All right,all right. Ya got me there. I'm south of the Rainy River, north of the Iowa border, west of the St.Croix River, and east of Big Stone Lake. Right in the middle.

I still have no clue where you are, am too lazy to look it up, but welcome from Idaho.

I'm guessing a Minnesota guy,or two, will figure it out pretty quick. Thanks for the welcome, from there.

Both. I am also into percussion cap revolvers. And now that I have played around enough on this thread regarding my location, I'll just throw it out there-I am in Central Minnesota.
Ive got a couple Ruger old armies. Had a Rem 1858 and i think a Colt something or other may be in my future. Ive got a .32 single shot kit to build first tho. Love the revolvers, they are the most fun you can have without breaking the law.

Ive got a couple Ruger old armies. Had a Rem 1858 and i think a Colt something or other may be in my future. Ive got a .32 single shot kit to build first tho. Love the revolvers, they are the most fun you can have without breaking the law.
Morning m2,
Last I heard, this gent has stopped making these custom revolvers, ... too bad. Big medicine with old armies as the base
http://www.clementscustomguns.com/rugeroldarmy.html

Back