• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Investarms rear sight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want original equipment, that is as inexpensive as I've seen. If you want a good sight, then a peep is tough to beat. Some people dont like them tho. I really like a Williams FP

https://shop.williamsgunsight.com/ecommerce/c/long-gun-sights-844

Or even just a Williams FO like the 070219 which is for the Investarms hawken but out of stock everywhere right now

Imho any Williams or Lyman sight is better than the buckhorn or whatever they call those standard sights.

I do like a peep. However, they no long like me. While practicing with my Garand in 2001 I notice after about 20 of so rounds, I started seeing a ghost of a double another target and it got worse the longer I shot. Perfect practice makes perfect. Shoot game on the quick, no problem. Open or scope is the only way I'll go with a ML. Won't put a scope on a ML. Thanks, Steve

I do like a peep. However, they no long like me. While practicing with my Garand in 2001 I notice after about 20 of so rounds, I started seeing a ghost of a double another target and it got worse the longer I shot. Perfect practice makes perfect. Shoot game on the quick, no problem. Open or scope is the only way I'll go with a ML. Won't put a scope on a ML. Thanks, Steve
Ive got a scope on my TC Renegade with a .45 lrh barrel, I'm not against having every advantage i can get.

Gotten softer as got older. Last buck I shot was just wanting to visit Ms Doe. That's how males are, poor sods. Last buck I hunted, pulled up the bow, lowered it and yelled BANG. Still hunt but hunt the lame and injured. Still get my wild meat though. Steve

Latest posts

Back