• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN ISO Smokeless Muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruger6x45

Reaction score
I am looking for my first smokeless muzzleloader. Prefer something under 1k or also have multiple items to trade. If you have anything you want to part with, send me a pm. Thank you

I think the only thing in that price range would be a converted CVA Scout 45-70. Get yourself one and send the barrel off to Hankins Rifles for him to install his breach plug.

I may have my Scout v2 up for sale next week. I’m gonna make my decision by then. I’m currently out of town getting camp ready for Early Bear muzzy. I’m gonna be ringing my Woodman Omega Brux out. Just for giggles. The gun was plugged by Bestill for Luke’s 209 plug but I changed it to Hank‘s plug with modules. It will have both plugs, Hank‘s 3 pc rod with spin jag . Picatinny rail with 3x9 Burris. Basically everything needed except bullet sizer. I’m on the fence since it shoots so good but I don’t need 4 smokeless guns.

I may have my Scout v2 up for sale next week. I’m gonna make my decision by then. I’m currently out of town getting camp ready for Early Bear muzzy. I’m gonna be ringing my Woodman Omega Brux out. Just for giggles. The gun was plugged by Bestill for Luke’s 209 plug but I changed it to Hank‘s plug with modules. It will have both plugs, Hank‘s 3 pc rod with spin jag . Picatinny rail with 3x9 Burris. Basically everything needed except bullet sizer. I’m on the fence since it shoots so good but I don’t need 4 smokeless guns.
What would be the price

I have a Bestill Omega but we are to far apart.

I lucked out and got a good deal on a savage ML 2, so for now I'm done looking. Thank you all for the comments and interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back