Jackal Damage

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blacksheep

Reaction score
This is really going to sound crazy but I have to ask maybe someone has had this issue. I have a Barnett Jackel today I was target shooting cocked the bow slid the bolt into its slot picked up the bow and the stock split clean. The metal insert inside the carbon stock is broken clean. Now I know somebody is going to say wow he's rough on his gear this bow has been lubed cleaned checked over and babied for the 2 yrs and 750 shots I've put thru it. For the life of me I can not think of one incident of it dropping or banging or anything remotely associated with damage.

Jackal Damage

Had my Jackel about 2 years with no problems. I know Barnett has a very good CS. Give them a call, they might surprise you

Thats about as long as i've had mine it shoots great. I keep everything lubed and wiped down its the second time i've sent this back the first was for a screw in the scope mount that broke clean it came back with completely different screws.

You had better call Barnett. If you send an e-mail, they will ignore it .. at least they did with me. I live about 85 miles from them and the locals drive down there and say they get good service. They drive because they don't get a response either.
Maybe it's an intimidation factor ..? :Bat:

Well I got an NEW jackal bow back from Barnett stock feels heavier. Absolutely no explanation as to why.

Latest posts

Back