JoeBob's Trigger Adjuster

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flhtr

Reaction score
Does anyone have any personal experience with this inexpensive trigger job for an AR-15? What are your thoughts and opinions?

Don't know what it is, but I have done & bought a few, 4. There is net(U-Tube) instructions for the '15 min home AR trigger job', it takes casual owners more than 15 min though. I have done one, don't have the new poundage here, but it did come down from stock. My idea was to try it, & then buy an after-market if things didn't work out. So far I have left my 15 min home job in place.

I also have a Timney, Jewel, & RRA-NM triggers. The simple choice for the average hunter & shooter is a Timney, one can split hairs on slightly better triggers, but the Timney is much improved over stock. I wouldn't spend $$ on the RRA-NM trigger, to close to stock. I have the #3 lb Timney skeleton trigger.

Muskrat- It's a set screw within a screw that replaces the one in the hand grip. It takes up the slop and decreases the pull weight.

I admit I don't know much about it, but the reviews on the JoeBob site are mostly outstanding. A Timney trigger is around $200, so for the price this option sounds very enticing. Those guys at AR15.com(armory?) should have some better reviews of this trigger mod. I do know most factory AR triggers can use some help, when talking target & hunting.

Back