• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight 50cal KRB7 in Stainless and Camo

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michiganbowbender

Reaction score
The same member also defaulted on this muzzleloader so it is also available again.
Excellent condition and pictures will be posted as soon as I can get them taken again today.
$250.00 picked up in the Shepherd/Mt Pleasant area of Michigan, range rod, 3x9 Bushnell Scope, sling, ball starter, spin jag and other various components related to the proper use of it, along with the original owners manual
I am the original owner and it’s a tack driver, especially with 777 and .451 460gr lead comical bullets.

Last edited:
Just saw those at Home Depot Ed, thanks for the heads up.
I have found a box here that I would be comfortable putting the disassembled Knight in plus everything else and allow for sufficient packing material to protect things well so shipping could be an option now..

Latest posts

Back