Knight Bloodline Bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvilorio1

Reaction score
Well guys I finally went back to the range today after having my stent put in almost to weeks ago, but I did take the Led Sled out to reduce the recoil from the gun a little bit. Took the new Knight Bloodline bullets out to see how they would shoot and took my TC Pro Hunter with the Bergara Barrel on it since I had not shot it in a while. It was hot, but I stayed with it and got the ojb done. The new bullets come in 220, 250 and 300 gr. with supplied sabots, both the 220 and 300 come with a red sabot and the 250 with a orange sabot, but they all shot great as you will see from the targets and if you are familiar with the Leighigh bullets these are the same thing, but sold by Knight and they are good.
TC PRO HUNTER FRAME BERGARA BARREL.
BURRIS SIX- X SCOPE 2.5X12X50 BALLISTIC PLEX
BH 209 110 GR.
FIOCCHI 616 209 PRIMERS
100 YARDS
BLOODLINEBULLETS008.jpg

300 GR. BLOODLINE, FIVE SHOTS
BLOODLINEBULLETS007.jpg

250 GR. BLOODLINE, THREE SHOT
BLOODLINEBULLETS006.jpg

220 GR. BLOODLINE, THREE SHOT

THIS IS HOW THEY COME PACKAGE AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.
BLOODLINEBULLETS005.jpg

BLOODLINEBULLETS004.jpg

BLOODLINEBULLETS002.jpg

BLOODLINEBULLETS001.jpg

ALL SAID, I WOULD SAY THEY WOULD PASS MY ACCURACY TEST WITH NO PROBLEMS.

:cheers:

Once again my friend your shooting is awesome :!: Those new bullets work really well in that rifle :!: Which one are going to hunt with :?: :?: :?:
Tough choice you have there :scratch: since you get really good groups with many different bullets.

Take care and I'm glad everything went ok for you today ;)

Ray......... S F

Excellent groups! I've tested those bullets years ago in my V1 Accura and they did a good job.

Hey what sabot were you using?

great shooting carlos. glad everything turned out ok for you. interesting looking bullet .are you going to use them for hunting. take care my friend scott

FG I used the sabots that actually came with the bullets. I did not really wanted to change anything, and since they shot so good with the provided sabots, I don't think I will change anything. I will try them out in t Accura on Weds. and see how they do.

i think those bullets are all copper? i bet they would be a great elk hunting bullet. im curious to see how they shoot out of the accura. saw three cow elk yesterday while i was out in the woods with my kids doing some shooting.

Shorthair, they are actually made out of brass.

The pedals sheer off when they "expand" and allow the bullet to go through the other side of the game easier.

Back