• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Knight Disc Elite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m so glad someone bought that. It’s going to make them a fine fine rifle and I don’t think I could’ve lasted more than a couple more days before I had to pull the trigger on it

I can tell you one thing….they got a heck of a deal

Greg

Wellllll Greg, I bought a Knight LK-93 a few months back. It shoots PR 220g dead centers with 110g (V) Of T7 very, very, nice. Its very light and really doesnt seem to recoil so much. Its also a bit shorter than the other Elite I have so I have been thinking about selling my other Elite. What really attaches that gun to me it it really shoots extra fine with just about anything I put in it. I was going to save it as my "traveling gun" for blackhorn only. It also has a serial number 000019. So dont be surprised. LOL

Wellllll Greg, I bought a Knight LK-93 a few months back. It shoots PR 220g dead centers with 110g (V) Of T7 very, very, nice. Its very light and really doesnt seem to recoil so much. Its also a bit shorter than the other Elite I have so I have been thinking about selling my other Elite. What really attaches that gun to me it it really shoots extra fine with just about anything I put in it. I was going to save it as my "traveling gun" for blackhorn only. It also has a serial number 000019. So dont be surprised. LOL
Curse you…..let me know…..curse you!!!!

LOL, lets wait til about the new year. I hope everyone is busy hunting. I could sweeten it with an unopened pound of Blackhorn and 100 209s. :roll:
Just let me know. I’m OK I’m Blackhorn but I might just take an extra pound anyway lol and it just so happens that I have close to 4000 primers 😁

Blackhorn and primers are hens teeth here in NC. Snap needs to take a trip down here so we can fly fish and bring some of that northern black Powder. It might burn better down this way 😜😂😂
Fly fishing is a dead sport here. I’m so thankful my dad taught me when I was young. I never got to go west for Cut Throat though ☹️
Primers are spotty but BH shows up here & there

Greg

I don't fly fish, I use an ultra lite, $100.00 rod and reel with #2 silver Mepps or 3" rapala. I tease my friends that fly fish, while they are beating the water to death I'm catching trout. A trout cant catch it as it flies back and forth over the water. The lure needs to be in the water. The more time the lure is in the water the better your chances of catching fish. :)

I don't fly fish, I use an ultra lite, $100.00 rod and reel with #2 silver Mepps or 3" rapala. I tease my friends that fly fish, while they are beating the water to death I'm catching trout. A trout cant catch it as it flies back and forth over the water. The lure needs to be in the water. The more time the lure is in the water the better your chances of catching fish. :)
I absolutely slay the trout on mountain trout streams here. 30+ fish days. It's a real art. No doubt the spin fishing works. I do a bit of both, but for trout it's primarily fly fishing. Big trout like big rapalas though. But have caught big ones on a fly too.

26 degrees as I write this, and I have the gear set outside the garage door waiting for a buddy to pick me up. We're headed to Mississippi River backwaters to fish for crappies. Open water. Not sure if shale ice will hinder us or not but thinking not.

No ice this morning. Second cast, 12" crappie. For a while we got fish on every cast. We did have to pick ice from the rod guides after every fifth or sixth cast though. We brought home a limit apiece. From mine I have a meal set aside for dinner tonight and another for the son's family.

The forecast beginning Friday is downright crap... lows in single digits for several days in a row with daytime highs hardly into two digits. There's a real chance of below zero lows. It's way too early for this kind of weather.

Latest posts

Back