• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Rem 700ml unfired

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
I found this locally. It is what I believe to be unfired. No blemishes or signs of use. If it was fired the owner was really really good at cleaning it up.

Edit $425.00 cash/trade/OBO

Asking $475.00 plus shipping from 48444 area code
Ill guarantee you will be happy with it or return it to me. But you dont get to shoot it.

If your interested and need more pics let me now specifically what pics you want.

First pics from bolt side
IMG_3265.JPGIMG_3266.JPGIMG_3267.JPGIMG_3268.JPGIMG_3269.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry Bronko. I think the price is real fare. Even at $475. If nobody takes it Ill convert it and keep it for my Grandchildren.
Yes that's a real good price. I wasn't arguing that point. I would have bought it if it was a .45 caliber. Prices of these will only go up so if you can keep it do so. The 209 conversion would be a good idea. #11 or musket caps are hard to get these days.

Maybe everyone is busy with hunting, loads, bullets, prepping.
I don't know what to think about it honestly. I've noticed that the 700Ml's aren't flying off the shelves on the aution sites either & the guys trying to seriously squeeze every last dollar they can get for them, they are not selling at all. Thats not the case though for either of our listings. Good luck with your sale.

I don't know what to think about it honestly. I've noticed that the 700Ml's aren't flying off the shelves on the aution sites either & the guys trying to seriously squeeze every last dollar they can get for them, they are not selling at all. Thats not the case though for either of our listings. Good luck with your sale.
I think its because everyone use to convert them to smokeless and now the majority of builders use centerfire actions instead of the ML. Just my opinion

I think its because everyone use to convert them to smokeless and now the majority of builders use centerfire actions instead of the ML. Just my opinion
Its a very logical opinion & may very well be absolutely correct. The only good thing is that threr are always going to be guys like me that can't have CF weapons & are very happy to have these options avail to them.

Latest posts

Back