Knight Disc Extreme Bolt Disassembly

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrhunterken

Reaction score
Gentlemen, I have an older Knight Disc Extreme that I bought used, it is the second one I bought, the first was sold and I regretted it for a long time. Anyway it came with a small disassembly wrench which is used for the bolt, however it has been a long time since I owned my first one, and it's replacement did not come with it's owners manual. I do not remember how it's used for bolt disassembly :d'oh!: . Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

A 7/16 open end wrench will work also, put the wrench between the secondary safety and screw the safety down onto the wrench. Turn the whole thing counter clockwise and it should come apart.

Thank You gentlemen, I could not find it online. I had another one when they first came out, but unfortunately those brain cells must have retired. I knew I could get the right answers from you guys.

Halofin and muskrat, those are the instructions for the newer rifles, my rifle, an older model requires a small wrench for disassembly.

mrhunterken said:
Halofin and muskrat, those are the instructions for the newer rifles, my rifle, an older model requires a small wrench for disassembly.

Look at page 32. If I am not mistaken it shows disassembly with the wrench

Sqezer, thank you, it worked out well. I do wish I could find an older owners manual, for the rifles they made before the company ran into financial problems and closed their doors for awhile.

mrhunterken said:
Sqezer, thank you, it worked out well. I do wish I could find an older owners manual, for the rifles they made before the company ran into financial problems and closed their doors for awhile.

That manual that I sent you is for all Knight MLs that were built prior to 2011. It came straight from the Knight website.

mrhunterken said:

I'll have to look tomorrow after work but I think I have the manual from the old Disc extreme I had. If I do I can send it to you.

mrhunterken said:

Just sent you an email with a manual attached. Do not know if it will answer all of your questions...

Back