• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Knight disc extreme bolt stop

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makinsmoke

Reaction score
I'm looking for a bolt stop for a knight disc extreme, checked everywhere I could think of. Blued, stainless, doesn't matter. Pic is what I'm looking for. Thanks all
Ed

Attachments

• 20220120_142538.jpg
    20220120_142538.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 13
Went to order the part this morning....$26.47
for shipping, no other option. UPS.. I'll pass..lol

You should contact Knight. They may adjust the shipping cost if it's way out of line. Their website may default to the shipping cost of a rifle since thats their main product.

i tried that when I needed one and was told they have a minimum and wouldn’t budge but it was like 6.95 for the part and $16 for shipping, if I remember correctly.. Has been a few years ago.

Quick bolt release will be on its way per our text, glad I could help you out!
This forum rocks, I've seen very little if any disrespect between members, members being helped by others members asking for nothing in return, I'm in Canada where muzzleloader knowledge parts accessories is kind of scarce, I've learned more and been helped out more in the few short years I've been on this forum then one could imagine, wish I could contribute more, but I'm still learning

yep, that what stopped me from ordering one a few years ago was the shipping cost on something that Could be thrown in an envelope for a stamp or a small box F class for under $4
It's ridiculous, only going to get worse I'm afraid

This forum rocks, I've seen very little if any disrespect between members, members being helped by others members asking for nothing in return, I'm in Canada where muzzleloader knowledge parts accessories is kind of scarce, I've learned more and been helped out more in the few short years I've been on this forum then one could imagine, wish I could contribute more, but I'm still learning
Great bunch of folks here for sure

Back