Knight Elite Boyds Stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Even though the Knight Elite stock is pretty good, I really do like my laminate stocks :cool: Boyds had some sales going on a few weeks ago so I got one for my .50 cal Elite. I thought about getting the exact same stock as the one on my blued .45 cal Elite but where's the fun in that.

Boyds Platinum maroon/pepper, Pachmayr pad, multipoint scale laser engraving
XAIA458.jpg

After a small amount of sanding with the Dremel in the recoil lug area, the barreled action fit nice.
4qQU19K.jpg

The scaled texture has a nice grip
tLWuhEZ.jpg

DgV1d4q.jpg

Wow! What a difference, the gun looks amazing with the new stock. I like the scaling texture and your choice of color laminate. Are you going to bed the action? The Knights I have owned all shot better with the action bedded. Those Elite's have a better recoil lug design and the two I had would really shoot. Please post a few groups of this fine-looking rifle. Thanks for sharing.

did it drop right in ?
No, I had to do some minor inletting to make it fit.

Wow! What a difference, the gun looks amazing with the new stock. I like the scaling texture and your choice of color laminate. Are you going to bed the action? The Knights I have owned all shot better with the action bedded. Those Elite's have a better recoil lug design and the two I had would really shoot. Please post a few groups of this fine-looking rifle. Thanks for sharing.
Yes, I'm going to bed it. I'll also replace the Boyds plastic escutcheon with a metal one.

I tend to lean toward synthetic stocks but that could change my opinion. Very nice.
Edit. My difficulty would be picking a color. All very nice. I wouldn't have picked the color you did on my own but after seeing yours, very, very nice.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back